NFP Forum, Pre-Conference
What’s New with NFP; Clinical Evidence, New Technologies, and the Patient/Physician Interaction
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 ~ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Gaylord Opryland Resort~
Cost per person $ 50.00 ~
Panel Moderator: Richard Fehring, PhD, RN
“Effectiveness of Fertility Awareness-Based Methods for avoiding pregnancy: a systematic review.”
- Panelist: Rachel Urrutia MD, MS, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of North Carolina,
“The Dot Fertility App: An Effective, Approach to Expanding Access to Fertility Awareness-Based Methods”
- Panelist: Victoria Jennings, PhD, Director, Institute for Reproductive Health, Georgetown University.
“The real-world application of the Marquette Model Natural Family Planning Method (MM-NFP): A multi-site effectiveness study”
- Panelist: Qiyan Mu, RN, PhD, Post-doctoral Fellow Women’s Health, Medical College of Wisconsin.
“Use of urine progesterone tests for more accurate ovulation monitoring”
- Panelist: Amy Beckley, PhD, CEO, MFB Fertility.
“Patients’ Experience in Conversing with Clinicians about Fertility Awareness Based Methods”
- Panelist: Marguerite R. Duane, MD, MHA, FAAFP, Executive Director FACTS