Ashley K. Fernandes, MD, PhD, FAAP
Click this link to view the Curriculum Vitae for Ashley K. Fernandes, MD, PhD, FAAP, which includes a list of previous presentations.
List of Topics:
- Conscience/conscience protection
- Medical Ethics: Theoretical Foundations (Catholic & secular)
- Euthanasia/PAS, pediatric euthanasia/Physician assisted suicide
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Reforming Medical Business: A Personalistic Approach
- Contraception/Chastity/Abstinence (Medical, philosophical etc.)
- Withdrawal of Artificial Nutrition and Hydration in Children
- Vaccines (includ. MMR, HPV)—a defense of their use within Catholic teaching
- Every Life is Worth Living: Lessons from Medicine and the Holocaust
- Current Ethical Controversies in Pediatrics
- Medical Business Ethics: A Personalist Approach
For further details about scheduling Ashley Fernandes to speak at your event, please send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Speakers Bureau Request” in the subject line.