CMA events each year:
- An Annual Educational Conference that provides valuable clinical and ethics educations with CMEs, in a setting that fosters networking and fellowship among committed Catholic physicians and allied health professionals. Annual Educational Conferences always provide opportunities for spiritual growth and refreshment, including daily Mass, rosary, confession and Eucharistic adoration. Click the Annual Educational Conference tab for more information. Purchase Conference talks, CME Credit is available on applicable talks.
- Local Guild events. CME guilds across the country regularly sponsor educational, spiritual, and social events. Click the Local Guild Events tab to find events in your area.
- The Medical Student and Resident Boot Camp. A several-day intensive formation experience of prayer, study, practical training, and mentoring with leading Catholic Medical Association physicians, priests, and moral theologians.
- The Leadership Training Meeting. If you are a State Director, Guild President, officer of your Guild, thinking about a leadership position in the Guild, or thinking about forming a Guild, then this meeting is especially for you. It will provide you with the tools and skills necessary to further expand your Guild.In addition, any CMA member who wants to become more engaged and effective in the CMA locally, regionally, or nationally is invited to attend as well.The primary fruit of these events the past two years has been a phenomenal growth in camaraderie, inspiration, and motivation, with concrete ideas to take back home and implement. Also, opportunities will be presented to serve on different apostolates of the CMA.
- Guild Events: Click to view upcoming Guild Events.