William L. Toffler, MD
Click this link to view the Curriculum Vitae for William L. Toffler, MD, which includes a list of previous presentations.
List of Topics:
- Caring for our aging loved ones.
- Responding to requests for assisted suicide
- POLST: Panacea or Problematic Paradigm?
- Conscientious Practice
- Premature birth and breast cancer
- Abortion and breast cancer
- Assisted suicide: what have we learned?
- Counseling the abortion-minded
- Medical ethics
- Natural Family Planning
- Emerging from the darkness: one physician’s journey to a fully Catholic practice
- Embryonic stem cells: myths versus realities
- Countering the culture of death
- The practice of faith in the medical world: does it have a place?
- DNR versus DNC: Do not resuscitate versus Do not care
For further details about scheduling William Toffler to speak at your event, please send a detailed email to [email protected] with “Speakers Bureau Request” in the subject line.